- Airport authorities
- Air Charter companies
- Airlines – Domestic & International
- Hotels & Resorts
- Medical Tourism
- Spas & Wellness centres
- State Tourism Departments
- Travel agents
- Tour operators
- Spice farms
- Adventure sports
- Pilgrimage & Tour operators
ADVANTAGE OF GITM 2019
- A unique opportunity to meet top level decision makers from travel agencies, tour operating companies, MICE planners serving Indian Inbound, Outbound and domestic tourism all under one roof.
- Personal contact with existing clients also the possibility of exploring future business opportunities.
- The most appropriate platform to showcase your products and services to the international community.
- Upto 40 appointments over a two-day period, with the option of an additional 11 Online Diary appointments 20-minute engagements each time
- Spontaneous business as you move from stand to stand.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities meet and greet sessions, networking luncheons and dinners.
HIGHLIGHTS OF GITM 2019
- Featuring over 125 International buyers from USA, UK, France, Germany,Austria, Hungary, Turkey, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, Norway,Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Malaysia, Argentina, Philippines, UAE, Mexico,Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand etc.
- Featuring over 150 domestic buyers.
- International & domestic profiled media
- Well supported by leading travel trade associations like TAAI, TAFI, ADTOI,ATTOI & IATO.